Information for Adult Children
Yes! You Can Purchase a Membership for Your Parents
Families are often surprised and reassured to learn how much the Village can make living easier and to help people stay in their homes and neighborhoods.
- Expert advice on the practical issues of aging
- Transportation to or from appointments, social activities or the grocery store
- Member-recommended businesses, from plumbers to home healthcare aides
- Help around the house plus check-in phone calls or visits
- Fun stuff: book and movie groups, lectures, museum tours and more
Family members can rest assured that their older relatives are able to live on their own, with the safety net of Redwood Coast Village just a telephone call away.
Please DO NOT complete the online membership application, please contact the office for more information at 707-442-3763 ext 217 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.